Okay, I got tagged to do two of these things. The other two I just saw and thought they looked fun. *dodges flying rotten tomatoes*
Tagged by ross33334
(Only, like, a year ago
[ ] You drink a lot of tea.
[x] You know what a trolly is (I know what a trolley is, I don't know what you're talking about. )
[ ] Deal or No Deal has taken over your life.
[ ] You wanted Ben to win X Factor.
[x] You use the word "bugger" or the phrase "bloody hell."
[x] Fish and chips are yummy.
[x] You can eat a Full English Breakfast. Easily.
[ ] You dislike Emos almost as much as you dislike Chavs. (What the fuck is a chav?) [Says Ross....I must echo this sentiment]
[ ] It's football.... Not soccer.
Total = 4 (For the record I dislike the brits) [Says Ross...what's wrong with the Brits?! ]
[ ] You wear flip-flops all year.
[ ] You call flip-flops "thongs" not flip-flops.
[x] You love a backyard barbie. (Some things shouldn't be shortened)[Agreed]
[x] You know a barbie is not a doll.
[x] You love the beach.
[ ] Sometimes you swear without realizing.
[ ] You're a sports fanatic.
[ ] You are tanned.
[ ] You're a bit of a bogan. (I have no idea what a bogan is)
[ ]You have an Australian something. [?]
Total = 3
[ ] The Sopranos is a great show (Never watched it)
[x] Your last name ends in a vowel.
[ ] Your grandmother makes her own sauces.
[ ] You know how a real meatball tastes.
[ ] You know Italian songs.
[ ] You have dark hair and dark eye colour.
[ ] You speak some Italian
[x] You are under 5'10''
[x] Pizza/spaghetti is among the best food in the world.
[ ] You talk with your hands.
Total = 3
[ ] You say 'member' instead of remember. [Heh. Heh. Hehe.....]
[x] You speak Spanish or some.
[x] You like tacos.
[ ] YoU TyPe LiKe ThIs On YoUr CoMpUtEr. (Dear fucking god no.)
[ ] You are dark skinned.
[x] You know what a Puta is.
[x] You talk fast occasionally.
[x] You have had highlights or have dyed your hair.
[x] You know what platanos are.
Total = 6
[ ] You say villain as: Vee-lon.
[ ] You know the difference between channel 1 and RTVI.
[x] You know of somebody named Natasha.
[x] You don't get cold easily.
[ ] You get into contests all the time.
[x] You can easily make do with the cold weather. (Flip flops and short all day everyday) [AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT COLD WEATHER IS ]
[ ] You eat sushi more than once a week. (If I had financial freedom this would be true)
[ ] You love listening to techno.
Total = 3
[ ] You know what a pizda is.
[ ] You have Pierogi at least once a week
[ ] People randomly call you their best friend.
[x] You have made/know what pisanki are.
[ ] You laughed when Poland beat the USA in the 2002 World Cup.
Total = 1
[ ] You have a bad temper.
[ ] Your last name starts with a Mc, Murph, O', Fitz or ends with a y, on, un, an, in, ry, ly.
[x] You have blue or green eyes.
[x] You like the color green.
[ ] You have been to a St. Patty's day party.
[ ] You have a family member from Ireland....
[ ] You have/had blond hair
[x] You have/had freckles.
Total = 3
[ ] You have slanty/small eyes.
[x] You like rice a lot.
[x] You are good at math.
[x] You have played the piano.
[ ] You have family from Asia
[ ] You laugh sometimes covering your mouth.
[ ] Most people think you're Chinese.
[ ] You call hurricanes typhoons.
[ ] You go to Baulko.
Total = 3
[x] You like bread.
[x] You think American Chocolate is good.
[ ] You speak some German.
[x] You know what Schnitzel is.
[ ] You hate it when stupid people call you a Nazi. [I have never been called a Nazi
[x] You went to Pre-school.
[x] You're under 5'4". 
Total = 5
[x] You like to ride 4 wheelers.
[x] You say eh.
[x] You know what poutine is.
[x] You speak some French.
[x] You love Tim Horton's.
[ ] At one point you lived in a farm house. [Shouldn't the Canadian stereotype be igloo?]
[ ] You watch Degrassi. [I don't think it's still on. ]
Total = 5
[x] You like French toast.
[x] You speak a little or are fluent in French.
[ ] You have eaten a snail.
[ ] You like fashion.
[ ] You have been to France.
[ ] You are either a Catholic, a Muslim, a Protestant or a Jew.
Total = 2
[ ] You hate foreigners.
[ ] You hate non-Christians.
[x] You've been to more than 5 states.
[x] You're lazy.
[x] You are not cultured
[ ] You don't read.
[x] You shop at Wal-Mart.
Total = 4
[x] You like/hate the rain
[ ] You love trolls.
[ ] You know what lutefisk is.
[x] You have been whale hunting/seeing.
[x] Food made with potatoes and flour rule.
[ ] Fish is a huge part of your diet.
[ ] You have blue or green eyes and have blonde or brown hair.
[ ] You know how to fish and have fished before.
Total = 3
I'm Spanish...okay, I can live with that.
Got tagged by Prim for this. And it took me FOREVER because I am not very interesting XD
- I'm 17 years old
- I have a dog named Romeo who means the world to me
- My best subject in school is English
- I want to be a veterinarian
- I'm completely obsessed with Pokemon games and own 17 cartridges total
- I'm pretty short, somewhere around 5'2 or 5'3
- I'm a redhead, but I hate the G-word, and if someone knows I hate it and still uses it I won't hesitate to rip their throat out
- I like most sorts of music, but my favourites are emo and country
- I have green eyes
- I love horses, and it would be a dream come true to have my own someday
- I believe abortion is sick and murder, BUT I am pro choice
- I have social anxiety, which is why I don't leave the house very often or have any friends my age IRL
- I own 3 deviantART hoodies
- I know the band Morbid Angel and quite like a few of their songs, but my username has nothing to do with them
- I have a brother two and a half years older than me that's 6'4
- Our mum used artificial insemination
- I love movies. My favourite is probably a tie between Tangled, V for Vendetta and 28 Days Later, followed closely by Spirit and Sunshine. Don't question it, I'm weird.
- For the first 10 years of my life I insisted that I was going to legally change my name to Sierra when I turned 18
- I've travelled to some really cool places, including Peru, Mexico and Churchill Manitoba (To see wild polar bears).
- My family also used to be pretty big into camping, so we've been to tons of national parks, including Badlands, Joshua Tree, Death Valley, Yellowstone, Mojave and Theodore Roosevelt
- I've written hundreds of thousands of words in novels over the years and never finished one yet.
- My dream when I was a kid was to be a professional soccer player, and I used to be on one of the highest-level teams in my city for the age group.
- I broke my ankle during a game, thought it was just a sprain and kept going
- I then broke it again a year later, needed surgery on it, was in a cast for half a year and haven't been able to run normally since
- I love pretty much all sorts of adventure books, especially fantasy. Christopher Paolini, Alison Croggon, Kristin Cashore and J.K. Rowling hold spots of honour on my bookshelf.
- I love drawing, even though I'm pretty much crap at it
- I'm a self-diagnosed minor panphobic. Panphobia's Greek meaning is literally 'fear of everything', which sounds ridiculous. It isn't quite like that, it's more general anxiety caused by imagining all sorts of horrible things happening, everything from being kidnapped by a serial killer to a deadly contagious virus spreading to your car careening off a bridge and into a lake. This fear isn't crippling for me, it's just always sort of in the back of my head.
- Because of this I have a 'preparedness' hobby, which is basically me obsessing over...well, being prepared for anything that might happen. This means I've done everything from learning emergency first aid to keeping a ResQMe on my keychain (Look it up!), not to mention stocking my house and car with enough spare food and water to last myself for three days (my car) or to last myself, my mum, brother and our two dogs for three weeks (my house).
- I also have a bit of bathphobia, fear of depth - specifically thinking about blue holes, sinkholes and ocean depth scares the shit out of me.
- I just had to take a break because I got dizzy looking at a picture of Dean's Blue Hole. Google it, I dare you.
- Before I developed social anxiety I was fantastic at making speeches - as a kid I was a spokesperson for the charity Big Brothers Big Sisters, and I competed provincially in speech competitions.
- I've estimated I have the lyrics to about 700 songs completely memorized
- I used to play alto saxophone in a jazz band, a marching band and a concert band
- I donated a $500 guitar and a $200 amp to a middle school I went to because they had bad memories about my ex
- I've only ever dated one person
- My family is a slave to Apple - two iPhones, two iPads, two Macbook Pros, one Macbook Air and one iMac
- I like sitcom shows. Favourites are Community, Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother
- I've met an online friend, Primmly in real life before!
- I actually enjoy cleaning most of the time
- I'm obsessed with shiny Pokemon; my proudest in-game possession is a shiny Giratina I spent a few weeks resetting for!
- My favourite band is Brand New, followed closely by Silverstein and Senses Fail
- A few weeks ago I accidentally stumbled onto a pedophile site
- My bedroom is painted green, orange, blue and purple!
- I'm a fantastic liar, to the point where half the time I manage to fool myself as well as whoever my target is
- I once broke into my ex best friend's facebook account to send a nasty message to another ex friend who had told me to go kill myself.
- I use ridiculously secure passwords - I have 5 different completely randomized 15-character passwords memorized. One for dA, one for my primary e-mail, one for the e-mail I use to sign up for everything, one for the e-mail I use for back-ups on all my important accounts, and one with a few different character variations for Amazon, PayPal, eBay and my bank account.
- I love chocolate milk
- I really have no idea what else to say
- Oh yeah! If you look over this journal carefully, you'll find something sneaky and hilarious
- Okay yeah. We'll call that 50
This one I saw on RedXGreenFTW
's page and I like the option to ask your own questions, so what the heck
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Tag others
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
1: Which gen of Pokemon was your favourite? Why?
Oh god, impossible question. In terms of Pokemon, I think 3rd gen was my favourite, because that was the one I played the most as a kid - me and my brother had a lot of fun with Ruby and Sapphire version. But in terms of games, it's fourth gen, no question. Sinnoh had a pretty cool storyline and the PokeRadar is freaking AWESOME. HGSS has Pokeathlons, which were badass, plus breeding in that game is SO much easier and all around better AND the graphics are amazing.
2: Do you think Pokemon should die off already before it seriously gets worse?
Good question. Here's my take: they should stop making new Pokemon just for the sake of new Pokemon, and expand more on the material they already have. Why not more games where you can go to multiple regions? Or a handheld game with nothing but double battles, like the Colosseum games? There's so many really cool game mechanics they already have, like contests and Pokeathlons and breeding. I think they should expand on some of these, rather than just coughing out the same game again and again with increasingly crappy regional Pokemon plugged in.
3: Do you watch YTPs?
I....don't know what those are....
4: Do you play Minecraft?
5: What sort of fanfics or anything else would you like to see from me?
I'm excited to see this Pokemon/Hunger Games crossover!
6: Who do ya ship?
Oh god....let's see. Draco/Harry, Cato/Catniss, V/Evey, Leaven/Worth....I may have to update this later when I remember other ones XD Oh yes, and White/Resh....
7: What's the first anime you've ever watched?
Pokemon all the way.
8: What's your current favourite anime?
I don't know if you can count Legend of Korra as an anime, but whatever, I'm doing it XD
9: What do you plan to do with your life?
I'd like to be a vet, a writer, travel all over the place, teach, and mentor teens with mental health issues.
10: Ever play any of the Sly games?
Never heard of them.
Okay, now I have to write my own questions....hmm.
1) Favourite song? (You have to narrow it down to ONE. Because I'm EVIL )
2) Favourite Pokemon? (Okay, even I'm not evil enough to make you limit THAT to one.)
3) Who do you ship?
4) What's your guilty pleasure?
5) If you could learn any language what would it be?
6) If you could know the answer to any conceivable question in the universe, what would you want to know?
7) If you could change one thing about your appearance, would you? What would you change?
8) Pro life or pro choice?
9) What would you be willing to do for $1000?
10) Which of these questions was hardest for you to answer?
And finally, a have-you-heard-of-these-artsists thingie. Because it makes me feel smart and cultured.
x - if you've heard of them
xx - if you like them
xxx - if you love them
[XX] Breaking Benjamin
[X] Panic! At The Disco
[X] Linkin Park
[X] The Academy Is...
[XX] Three Days Grace
[XX] 30 Seconds to Mars
T O T A L S O F A R = 10
[XX] Rascal Flatts
[X] Carrie Underwood
[ ] LeAnn Rhymes
[X] Garth Brooks
[XX] Dixie Chicks
[XX] Kenny Chesney
[XXX] Tim McGraw
[XXX] Faith Hill
[X] Shania Twain
[X] Johnny Cash
T O T A L S O F A R = 19
[X] Hawthorne Heights
[ ] Forgive Durden
[XXX] Amber Pacific
[XX] The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
[X] From First to Last
[XXX] Senses Fail
[ ] Something Corporate
[X] Hit The Lights
[ ] Dear Whoever
T O T A L S O F A R = 27
[ ] The Hush Sound
[XXX] Death Cab for Cutie
[XX] Dashboard Confessional
[XX] The Killers
[X] Yeah Yeah Yeahs
[ ] Hot Hot Heat
[X] Gym Class Heroes
[ ] Franz Ferdinand
[XX] Modest Mouse
T O T A L S O F A R = 34
[X] System of a Down
[X] Guns n' Roses
[X] Lamb of God
[X] Killswitch Engage
T O T A L S O F A R = 43
[ ] Teddy Geiger
[X] Ashlee Simpson
[XX] Kelly Clarkson
[X] Jesse McCartney
[XX] Avril Lavigne
[X] The Veronicas
[X] Daniel Powter
[X] James Blunt
[X] Natasha Bedingfield
[ ] Ryan Cabrara
T O T A L S O F A R = 52
[X] Cute is What We Aim for
[ ] The Click Five
[XXX] Fall Out Boy
[XXX] Rise Against
[XX] Good Charlotte
[X] Bowling for Soup
[X] Relient K
[ ] Anti - Flag
[XX] Simple Plan
T O T A L S O F A R = 61
[ ] Ying Yang Twins
[ ] Paul Wall
[X] Jamie Foxx
[X] Lil' Jon
[X] 50 Cent
[X] Kanye West
[ ] Notorious B.I.G
[ ] Young Jeezy
T O T A L S O F A R = 69
[ ] Reel Big Fish
[ ] The Specials
[ ] Caddies
[ ] Sublime
[X] No Doubt
[ ] Madness
[ ] Operation Ivy
[X] Bob Marley
T O T A L S O F A R = 73
[X] Taking Back Sunday
[XX] All-American Rejects
[ ] Motion City Soundtrack
[X] Avenged Sevenfold
[X] Angels and Airwaves
[XXX] My Chemical Romance
[ ] Drowning Pool
[XXX] Green Day
[XX] Madina Lake
T O T A L S O F A R = 82
CLASSIC ROCK :
[X] The Beatles
[X] Led Zeppelin
[X] The Rolling Stones
[X] Van Halen
[X] The Who
[X] Pink Floyd
[ ] Def Leppard
[ ] Poison
T O T A L S O F A R = 90
[X] Daft Punk
[ ] Deadmau5
[ ] Tiesto
[ ] Flux Pavillion
[ ] The Bloody Betroots
[ ] Zedd
[ ] Feed Me
[ ] Bassnectar
T O T A L = 93